|Focus and Scope|
|Copyright Transfer Agreement|
Jurnal Jasmien published by the Cattleya Darmaya Fortuna is a peer-reviewed journal maintained and published by the Cattleya Darmaya Fortuna. This statement states the ethical behavior of all parties involved in publishing an article in the Jurnal Jasmien, including the author, editor, chairman of the editorial board, editorial board, review partners and publishers. This statement is based on guidelines COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for the editor of a journal. Authors must apply for a research ethics permit issued by the research ethics commission.
Guidelines for Ethics in Journal Publications
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal such as the Jurnal Jasmien an important element in the development of knowledge networks. This is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the supporting institutions. Peer-reviewed articles serve to support and embody the scientific method. Therefore, it is very important to agree on ethical standards of publication for all parties involved in publishing a journal, whether writers, editors, editorial boards, review partners, publishers and the public.
Before publishing either online for the Jurnal Jasmien, the Chief Editor who is responsible for publishing requests input from other editors as well as support for suggestions from reviewers. Where, this is also based on a series of journal publications starting from submitting manuscripts, checking editors, checking reviewers, checking layouts, checking plagiarism and copyrights. This is under the supervision of the Chief Editor and other Editors with the authority, so that a publication decision arises for manuscripts in the Jurnal Jasmien
Manuscripts published in the Jurnal Jasmien are highly protected for their information value, where editors and reviewers are not allowed to disclose a lot of information about a manuscript that has been submitted to anyone from the author, reviewer, editorial team, and publisher, but only what is appropriate and reasonable.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Unpublished material disclosed in a submitted manuscript should not be used by multiple members of the editorial board and reviewers in their own research.
- The editor is responsible for deciding which articles are eligible for publication through editorial board meetings. Editors are guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and are limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of accepting articles, the editorial team is based on the principle of equal treatment.
- In the journal review process and publication decisions (articles), the editorial team does not discriminate against the author's race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the submitted manuscript or article except with the permission of the author.
- Manuscripts (articles) that are not published after submission will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on submitted manuscripts/articles
- The reviewer is responsible for the recommendation of the article being reviewed.
- The manuscript review is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for citations, references, and plagiarism of reviewed articles.
- Reviewers keep information confidential for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly, and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of originality, no plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- Authors must show references to the opinions and works of others who are quoted
- Authors must write manuscripts or articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from submitting/publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not mind if the manuscript is edited without changing the substance or main idea of the article.
- Cattleya Darmaya Fortuna as the publisher of the Jurnal Jasmien is responsible for publishing articles which after going through the editing process, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules for publishing Scientific Journals.
- Cattleya Darmaya Fortuna as the publisher of the Jurnal Jasmien is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Cattleya Darmaya Fortuna as the publisher of the Jurnal Jasmien is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.