Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pengangkatan Pegawai Negeri Sipil Dalam Jabatan Pimpinan Tinggi Pratama Menggunakan Metode Simple Addictive Weighting (Saw) Pada Badan Kepegawaian Daerah Kabupaten Karo
Article MetricsAbstract view : 48 times
The recruitment of the Primary High Leadership positions at BKD is carried out openly by forming a selection committee with full responsibility starting from the administrative process of the candidates, implementing the exam and determining the value obtained. Another finding is the accumulation of files because the administrative requirements require documents from the registering candidates. The SAW method is more efficient because the time required for calculation is shorter. The SAW method requires a decision matrix normalization process (X) to a scale that can be compared with all existing alternative ratings. Of the four people who took part in the selection, the first rank was Canika Sinulingga with a score of 18.
2. Hafidi, M. (2016). Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pengangkatan Pegawai Honorer di Pengadilan Agama Jember Menggunakan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (Doctoral dissertation, universitas muhammdiyah jember).
3. Putri, D. A. (2018). Penerapan Metode Fuzzy Saw Sebagai Pendukung Keputusan PEngangkatan Karyawan Tetap Perusahaan. Jurnal Techno Nusa Mandiri, 15(1), 31-36.
4. Morewedge, C. K., Yoon, H., Scopelliti, I., Symborski, C. W., Korris, J. H., & Kassam, K. S. (2015). Debiasing decisions: Improved decision making with a single training intervention. Policy Insights from the Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 2(1), 129-140.
5. Ameri, A. A., Pourghasemi, H. R., & Cerda, A. (2018). Erodibility prioritization of sub-watersheds using morphometric parameters analysis and its mapping: A comparison among TOPSIS, VIKOR, SAW, and CF multi-criteria decision making models. Science of the Total Environment, 613, 1385-1400.
6. Tzeng, G. H., & Huang, J. J. (2011). Multiple attribute decision making: methods and applications. CRC press.
7. Wang, P., Zhu, Z., & Wang, Y. (2016). A novel hybrid MCDM model combining the SAW, TOPSIS and GRA methods based on experimental design. Information Sciences, 345, 27-45.
8. Kittur, J. (2015, June). Optimal generation evaluation using SAW, WP, AHP and PROMETHEE multi-Criteria decision making techniques. In 2015 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy (TAP Energy) (pp. 304-309). IEEE.
9. Widianta, M. M. D., Rizaldi, T., Setyohadi, D. P. S., & Riskiawan, H. Y. (2018, January). Comparison of multi-criteria decision support methods (AHP, TOPSIS, SAW & PROMENTHEE) for employee placement. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 953, No. 1, p. 12116).
10. Chang, C. W. (2012). Collaborative decision making algorithm for selection of optimal wire saw in photovoltaic wafer manufacture. Journal of Intelligent manufacturing, 23(3), 533-539.
11. Radulescu, C. Z., Radulescu, D. M., & Hartescu, F. (2017). A cloud service providers ranking approach, based on SAW and modified TOPSIS methods. computing, 1, 2.